There are many people in the world who dream of becoming ‘novelists’, Writing a life changing book that will go through every readers heart, make a statement in the society, or just to make someone’s story known to the world.
Although the job is tough, still it is not impossible. Here I bring you few tips on how you can accomplish your dream of creating a good novel, even if you are a beginner. But, first what is a novel?
A Novel can be defined as a long fiction story with imaginary characters portraying their roles in the story or it can be a real life encountered and experience based story that may or may not be sugar coated, which is represented in the form of writing in prose narrative form.
But, for the aspiring novel writers, the first thig to accomplish before reaching the actual goal is getting the approval from the publishing house for your writing, and for that you will need to write a lot more than a decent novel. So, how will you do that? Here are few tips on how you can write a good novel-
- GET FAMILIAR WITH YOUR WRITING STYLE– Most of the time writers’ jump into writing their novels without any hint of the style or type they know. For example: you might like reading fictional stories, but as a matter of fact you may not be comfortable while writing in that forte. The reason is, when working on a big project it is not important that practical outsourced knowledge will always help, most of the time the flow of your writing will generate from your inner habits or daily likings and disliking. For finding out what your forte might be, try practicing writing small essays on various topic. There are many claims online essay help method is very effective.
- CREATE YOUR OWN WORK PLACE- When I suggest on creating on your own work place it does not imply to create an office or something but, to find a place at your home that gives you motivation to write, where you can think properly and have all the things available near you. A good working space can affect your writing style and mind set, so try choosing a place where you don’t fall asleep but also don’t feel that uncomfortable that you lose your concentration and want to run away.
- READ BOOKS OR PAPERS THAT IS RELATED TO YOUR FORTE- When you are ready with your proper setup and tools for writing, you may need to get few more ideas and examples within your forte that will help you create that good book. For getting raw inspiration you can start by reading books from the same forte, you may also go through online essays and articles on such forte to clear your basics in that particular writing style. Even if you have written thesis paper examples from your school or college that might be from the same niche, it can also stand to be very useful.
- CREATE AN OUTLINE- This tip is usually given by professionals, preplanning your writing can help you reduce writer’s block, flow blockage, etc. An outline helps you create the book you exactly want.
- START WRITING- After getting prepared with all your pre writing things, now the real work starts. Pour your heart and soul in what you write they say, but remember a good novel is something that represents you in an understandable and interesting way. You can take help from Cheap essay writing service for finding more inspiration.