Are you in the business of writing essays for other people, particularly those who really are in need of academic writing help? It is not anymore surprising that many students want to avail of the services of an essay writer — for many reasons. One of those reasons is to gain more knowledge on how to write a certain type of academic essay. Clients are typically willing to shell out a certain amount of money just to be able to gain knowledge and skills in writing academic pieces.
If you are new to this type of business, then it would be to your advantage to know of the biggest challenges that comes with it.
One of the biggest challenges that come with the essay writing business is that you and your writers, if you have some, should have intimate knowledge of academic essay writing. This means that you and your writers should not only know you are writing essay, but also how to write them.
Intimate knowledge of academic essay writing includes but is not limited to:
- Knowledge of the different types of essays. Each essay type has its own format and writing approach. It is essential to know how each essay type is written, since as an essay writer, you are not only restricted to composing one type.
- Knowledge of how to structure a certain type of essay. Structuring is important, especially if the assignment entails writing a specific essay type. Knowing how to make clear and effective transitions is an essential in essay writing.
- Knowledge of how to write an effective introduction, a coherent body and a definite conclusion. Knowing how to write these essay parts is vital in transforming ideas and gathered information into a readable and understandable composition.
- Knowledge of how to cite sources, use passive voice and employ proper punctuation as well as knowledge on how to fully make the essay objective while avoiding common logical fallacies.
- Knowledge of how college writing works. College writing is very different from high school compositions. College writing is more analytical and more flexible.
- Knowledge of how to properly edit and proofread a completed. You and your writers should always make sure that the final paper is of quality.
Another big challenge that comes with the essay writing business is how to deal with plagiarism. While you are just writing essays to serve as examples for students to refer to when they create their own compositions, you should also be careful that you are not copying other’s works. You should also be careful that you are properly citing your sources in the essay. Remember that you are giving your clients a good example, and writing a bad essay would be a big taboo.
Likewise, getting clients is also one of the biggest challenges in an essay writing business. Who will be your clients? Where can you get them? How can you get them to avail of your services? How will you market your essay writing business? How will you be able to assure them of the quality of your works?
Knowing these biggest challenges in the writing essay writing business will allow you to prepare for what is up ahead, enabling you to succeed in your new endeavour.
About the author
Ayah is a freelance writer who once engaged in essay writing business. She considers knowledge, of the form and structure of an essay as important in writing an academic composition.